Bloomberg News recently interviewed Pete Cashmore, founder and CEO of Mashable.com, on social media, web 2.0 and the rising success and profitability of the Mashable brand.
Some facts about Pete Cashmore and Mashable:
– Cashmore founded Mashable.com in 2005 at the age of 19.
– The Mashable blog is focused almost exclusively on Social Networks, Social Media and Web 2.0 news.
– Mashable.com gets over 10 million monthly pageviews.
– Pete Cashmore was named one of the Web’s top 25 celebrities by Forbes in 2009.
– Mashable.com is listed by Technorati as one of the top 10 blogs in the world.
– Mashable was ranked as one of the world’s most profitable blogs by BusinessWeek.
You can view the Pete Cashmore interview by Bloomberg News below: